The Relatable team is growing and we’re looking for all-star Business Development Managers based in London to start immediately!
You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
To catch up on our latest collaborations, please visit our case studies here.
As we grow the company, we're seeking those with a background in Sales coupled with exceptional marketing knowledge to join us as Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for building relationships with potential and existing clients, educating them on our services, establishing an initial scope of work, and then fostering that relationship through ongoing campaigns. You’ll also be responsible for creating strategies, proposals, and pitch decks. Based on client briefings, you will work closely with the appropriate internal stakeholders to shape the optimal influencer marketing solution.
Who you are.
A natural and genuine hustler who wants the opportunity to work for a fast growing international startup focused on a disruptive marketing space. You have an insatiable curiosity and passion about all things regarding sales, marketing, tech, and social media. As a natural problem solver, you have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches.
What you’ll do.
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business consistently at or above quota level within your territory
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain our client list
- Handle initial calls with qualified leads to determine if Relatable is a good fit for their needs
- Understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Creating unique and valuable partnership proposals, and executing plans that meet/exceed partner expectations
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
What you have.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales
- Strong understanding of the media landscape, experience hitting revenue targets and a creative approach to new business development
- Proven experience building out new business development strategies and tactics
- Strategic thinker and consultative approach with the ability to negotiate effectively and close business deals
- Strong experience with digital culture along with knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (social media/media/advertising/digital)
- Diverse network in the media and advertising industry including key brand direct relationships
- REQUIREMENT: Minimum of 2+ years Influencer Marketing, please highlight this in your application
What we offer.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.