You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
About the role
Relatable is at its core a Tech-company and we take big pride in the tech solutions we offer both internally and externally. We are looking for a Product Lead/ Project Manager to join our team in Stockholm.
We're looking for a true "spider in the net"-person with a holistic product and business mindset and project management experience. Your mission is to lead, plan, and help maximize the value of our products that are developed and deployed by our product team.
The product lead role is not in itself a 100% role (yet), and we are looking for a person who can also work as a project manager on 1-2 campaigns as well. This is an important aspect of the Product Lead role since this will keep you updated on our processes and possible bottlenecks and will keep you involved in all other team deliverables.
What you'll do
- Lead the product team in their everyday work, plan sprints, quality check all deliverables, and present/demo these to the company
- Plan, sketch up, update & present product roadmap to stakeholder
- Tech support- help our extended team with urgent issues in our products
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact, based on input from the extended team and stakeholders
- Get involved in all teams deliverables and possible bottlenecks in order to come up with innovations and new products
- Ensuring development team backlog is updated and prioritized
- Be the key development team stakeholder between campaign deliverance and product that ensures effective and smooth collaboration.
- Work with project management in 1-2 influencer marketing campaigns
Who you are
- 2+ years of working in/with a product team or project management experience
- Relevant experience within one or more of the following: UX/UI design, programming, influencer marketing, marketing
- A self-starter who is able to take projects from strategy through execution even in fields you are lacking knowledge
- You are resourceful and find ways to make a big difference with small means
- A curious, driven, and engaged person who want to know the in and out of the business
- Ability to prioritize complex deliverables, have technical discussions and collaborate at all levels
- Experience from working in a start-up company or with influencer marketing is a big plus!
What we offer
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle
- Work from anywhere policy
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years