We are on the lookout for a Business Development Managers to join our growing sales team!
As a Business Development Manager, you will build and manage an active sales-pipe, grow and maintain our client list and be responsible for meeting with potential clients. You will educate clients on our services, establishing an initial scope of work- and fostering that relationship through ongoing campaigns.
The right person for this role understands sales AND how to apply that in a creative marketing context. You will have to understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals.
What you'll do
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape.
Who you are
- MUST be fluent in Swedish and English.
- 2+ years experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process.
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives.
- A self-starter with a focus on driving work forward and enjoy testing and learning.
- You have insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things regarding sales, marketing, tech, and social media.
What we offer
We have a Pinterest-friendly office, with lots of different working spaces in Central Stockholm. We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks with the goal to empower you to do your best work and invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme.
- Full pension and health insurances.
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill.
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.