Relatable is looking for a talented, versatile Art Director with to work within a fast paced creative environment seeing an idea through from concept through production. You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings with client and account management to develop effective advertising campaigns reflecting the clients objectives.
- Think beyond design discipline boundaries to create integrated campaigns and programs
- Brainstorm initial creative direction and provide design rationales outlining direction and tactical solutions.
- Ensure designs meet objectives, budget, timeline and quality of deliverables.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems.
- Inspiring confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines.
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related creative discipline
- 3+ years industry experience in an agency or creative studio setting
- Portfolio showing a strong design sense with big brand experience
- Focus under pressure
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of design programs
- Passion (the ability to view the work as fun)
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and private health insurance
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm, New York or London)