We're looking for a Stockholm based Talent sourcing specialist who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
As a Talent sourcing specialist, you’ll be a part of the team that selects the best influencers for our large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, visual, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Work in a dedicated team across 10+ clients
- Use our in-house technology to find the best influencers based on demographics data and brand relevance for our clients’ business challenges.
- Ensure that the influencer selection goals and timeline are adhered to
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
- Actively participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions with our clients on a global and local level.
Who you are
- You are at the beginning of your career
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- You have exceptional cross-team collaboration skills to deliver projects on time
- Have a creative eye and understand the importance of details.
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and private health insurance
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)