Business Development Manager - Stockholm
Sales - Stockholm
We are on the lookout for a Business Development Managers to join our growing sales team!
As a Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for meeting with potential clients, educating them on our services, establishing an initial scope of work, and then fostering that relationship through ongoing campaigns. The right person for this role understands sales AND how to apply that in a creative marketing context.
What you'll do.
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business consistently at or above quota level within your territory
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain our client list
- Handle initial calls with qualified leads to determine if Relatable is a good fit for their needs
- Understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
Who you are.
MUST be fluent in Swedish and English;
Danish and/or Norwegian speaking a HUGE PLUS
- 5+ years experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- A natural problem solver and have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches
- A self-starter with a focus on driving work forward and enjoy testing and learning
- You have insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things regarding sales, marketing, tech, and social media
What we offer.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme
- Full pension and health insurances
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.