We are looking for an analyst to analyze data, present reports and gather data from other marketing channels. Use the data to create actionable steps that will improve and optimize results for our clients. You will analyze the performance of influencer marketing campaigns we create and make recommendations for future campaigns as well as perform advanced analyses to identify KPI's.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact and results and present to the client
- Present insights and learnings from the campaign and possible improvements for the next campaign
- Attend and participate in Optimizing sessions within your internal team, to look at opportunities for development constantly
- Be flexible – adapting timelines and acting faster if it’s required by the client
- Collect data that articulates campaign impact and results to the client on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis as required by the client.
Requirements – Who You Are
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of cost metrics for SEM, Online Display, Affiliate, and Social Channels
- Previous experience in digital marketing with a strong understanding of Analytics and Strategy
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- The drive to work independently and effectively on multiple projects, assuming full ownership of deadlines and processes
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand