Sales Development Representative - Stockholm
Sales - Stockholm
You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative who can organize our sales and marketing activities. We're looking for someone who possesses strong communications skills, is a do-er and has an interest for the influencer marketing industry.You'll be heavily involved with prospecting, coordinating and booking meetings for the Nordic Sales team. Being creative and able to communicate in an engaging way, paired with a structured working process are keys for this role.
The Sales Development Representative's main goal is to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively. In this position, you will have the first contact with our clients, which makes this one of the most important roles in the sales process.
Responsibilities – What you’ll do
- Act as part of a Regional Sales Team supporting several Business Development Managers hunting new business within specific territories/industries
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence primarily in the Nordics, but also in the UK and US.
- Coordinate and book qualified sales meetings for the Regional Sales Team
- Manage our sales tools and support our Sales Executives with our CRM system, HubSpot
- Work with our inbound marketing to make sure that we bring value to both our leads and clients.
Requirements – Who you are
- Prior sales experience either as a sales coordinator or sales development rep
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values results
- An insatiable curiosity about all things regarding sales, marketing, and digital + emerging media
- Driven and you see this as an entry role with the aim for growing within the organization in the upcoming years.
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Relatable team (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- Creative and not afraid to change how you do things to always make sure that you optimize your work.
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme
- Full pension and health insurances
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.