We are on the lookout for Senior Account Executives to join our growing sales team!
As a Senior Account Executive, you'll be responsible for meeting with potential clients, educating them on our services, establishing an initial scope of work, and then fostering and building that relationship through ongoing campaigns. The right person for this role understands sales AND how to apply that in a creative marketing context.
What you’ll do.
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business consistently at or above quota level within your territory
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain our client list
- Handle initial calls/meetings with qualified leads to determine if Relatable is a good fit for their needs
- Understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Establish a strong relationship with potential and ongoing clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Proactively manage each client’s business needs – actively seek opportunities to deepen our relationships, help our clients’ businesses, and generate referrals
- Work closely with the Sales and Campaign operations teams to prioritize new product features based on client needs and feedback
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
Who you are.
- 5+ years experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales
- Are used to working independently and not having your manager at the same office.
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- A natural problem solver and have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches
- A self-starter with a focus on driving work forward and enjoy testing and learning
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Passionate about marketing, tech, and digital
What we offer.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your monthly cell phone bill too
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.