The Relatable team is growing and we’re looking for a Amplify Campaign Manager based in Stockholm to start immediately!
You’ll be a part of a global influencer marketing company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
As we grow the company, we're seeking those with a background in media buying on Facebook.
Based on client briefings, you will work closely with the appropriate internal stakeholders to shape the optimal solutions for our clients.
Who you are.
A natural hustler who wants the opportunity to work for a fast growing international company focused on a disruptive marketing space. You have an insatiable curiosity and passion about all things regarding sales, marketing, tech, and social media.
As a natural problem solver, you have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches.
Responsibilities – What you’ll do
- Strategize, Media Plan, Execute, Optimize and Manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns for our clients with budgets ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 per month.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Collaborate with our studio and campaign operations team to produce high-performing ad creatives and maximize campaign impact.
- Prepare reports and present result to clients and internal stakeholders and be able to speak to the WHY behind each marketing decision and campaign results.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Work closely with our Campaign and Studio team to produce scalable content that converts.
Requirements – Who you are
- At least 2+ years of experience in running paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram (Blueprint certified preferred).
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing your own clients and accounts, likely background at an advertising or digital agency.
- 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing, with a deep understanding of the digital media landscape, e-commerce, and social media.
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication in both Swedish and English.
- Innovative with a creative and a solution-driven mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar post-secondary education, (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields).
What we offer.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and health insurances.
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals.
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill.
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry.
- Being part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm).
- Responsibility & a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.