Campaign Studio - Creative Strategist
Studio – London
Relatable is looking for a new Creative Strategist to join our growing London team starting Spring 2019.
Relatable consists of 50+ employees over four offices – Stockholm, London, Los Angeles and New York. You’ll be a part of a global team that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centred around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
We're looking for someone who possesses strong communications skills and has a client-centric approach when managing projects. The ideal candidate is a highly-skilled marketing and communications professional who specialises in content ideation, brand storytelling, product curation, and digital strategy.
You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, huge plus if you've been client-facing and have managed multiple marketing campaigns.
You'll work in the initial phase of our campaigns with strategy, briefing and selection of influencers. You will also be responsible for reporting back to the client at the end of each campaign you work on. You will work closely with a Campaign Operations Manager who will execute the campaign and be responsible for all admin, logistics and communication with influencers.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Play a primary role in the ideation stage for all brand campaigns; set up creative strategies for new and exciting clients
- Lead client meetings to present the execution strategy and execution timeline, setting the right expectations
- Ensure we have the highest execution quality that's aligned with the agreement and sold-in idea
- Write effective briefs and mood boards for campaigns
- Use our in-house technology to find the best influencers based on demographics data and brand relevance for our clients’ business challenges
- Actively participate in meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions with global and local clients
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact and results featuring content, summary with insights and learnings from the campaign, and – together with the sales person – present it to the client. Metrics include: Executive summary, reach, engagement, CTR, VTR, audience analysis, top-performing content
- Present insights and learnings from the campaign and possible improvements for the next campaign
Requirements – Who You Are
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- 1-3 years experience with project management, operations or media/advertising production
- Highly-skilled marketing and communications professional who specialities include content ideation, brand storytelling, product curation, and digital strategy
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- The drive to work independently and effectively on multiple projects, assuming full ownership of deadlines and processes
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
Perks & Benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, investing in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and health insurance
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering in the industry
- Cool office located in Shoreditch, London
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months, not years.