We are looking for Project Manager interns!
The internship is full-time and a minimum of 10 weeks. You can be based in Sweden or the UK.
As an intern at Relatable, you will learn about working with marketing on a global level, with teams all over the world. You will be part of the team, with a lot of responsibility, and help us manage campaigns on social platforms.
What you will do at Relatable:
- Be part of the Project Management team and work with big clients such as Adobe, Klarna, Vera Wang, H&M & HBO on Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube.
- Learn how to manage global influencer marketing campaigns on a large scale, from kick-off to the final report.
- Get insights on how it is to work with the most creative people in the world.
- Be hands-on and support the rest of the team in anything from creating timelines and doing research to leading your own smaller-scale projects.
What you will not do at Relatable:
- Prepare conference rooms and copy paper.
- Do work which nobody else can’t be bothered with or made up assignments.
- Make coffee, buy lunch, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 10 weeks long internship (preferably longer).
- You want to learn and participate actively for the whole period.
- You take a lot of responsibility.
- You are interested in (or even with previous knowledge of) influencer marketing.
- You want to gain experience from working in a global company.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing).
- You are social and love being part of an outgoing team.
It’s an advantage if you …
- Are studying PR or marketing at university or other higher education.
- Can speak other languages, such as German, French, or Spanish, as we work with many different markets.
We are flexible with the internship length and start date as we look at your needs and education calendar. Our offices are based in central Stockholm and London. More about us at relatable.me!