Campaign Operations Manager - Stockholm
Campaign Operations - Stockholm
We're looking for a Stockholm based Campaign Operations Manager who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
As a Campaign Operations Manager, you’ll be a part of the team that leads and produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Manage and project lead 5-10 ongoing influencer marketing campaigns across the Nordic and European markets.
- Using our in-house technology, you'll effectively manage the campaigns - including inviting, onboarding and ongoing communication with the influencers, handling logistics, and pre-approving all content before it goes live - and assume full ownership of deadlines and processes
- Ensure that the campaign's goals, timeline, and budget are adhered to
- Participate in status meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions with global and local clients
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, huge plus if you've been client-facing and have managed multiple client accounts or worked with Youtube before.
- You are likely to be the most organized person in your circle of friends
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- You have exceptional project management and cross-team collaboration skills to deliver projects on time
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and private health insurance
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)