We’re looking for a software engineer to join our Product team. You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic, and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
Our team is small (but mighty) and we focus on building products that make a difference for our team and clients on a daily basis. We’re looking for an engineer who has a few years of experience, with a product mindset and good communications skills.
What you will be doing:
- Build out new products and features
- Maintain and improve the design of the existing code base
- Support the team
- Preferably, participate in all the phases of product development (not only coding)
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS. Experience in converting designs into React.js components
- Experience in working with large databases using SQL
- Experience in a startup-like company is an advantage, as the structures we have are still a work in progress
- Good communication skills
Our tech stack:
- ReactJS frontends
- NodeJS backends and workers
- PostgreSQL for the database
- AWS with S3 and a few Lambda functions
- Heroku for hosting the apps
What we offer
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare (and dental insurance in the UK).
- Pension scheme in Sweden and the UK.
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals.
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top-performing crew that is passionate about their job.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast-growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.
- We have a Pinterest-friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm, New York, or London) – but we are also remote-friendly and you can work from anywhere, as long as the time zone is overlapping with Europe.