The Relatable team is growing and we’re looking for all-star Business Development Managers based in Stockholm to start immediately
As a Business Development Manager, you will build and manage an active sales pipeline, grow our client list and be responsible for meeting with new potential clients. You will educate clients on our services, establishing an initial scope of work, sign new clients and develop your own client portfolio.
You are motivated by building new and strong relationships, signing new business, and working within a fast-paste industry.
What you'll do
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business consistently at or above quota level within your territory
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain your client list
- Handle initial calls with qualified leads to determine if Relatable is a good fit for their needs
- Understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Creating unique and valuable partnership proposals, and executing plans that meet/exceed partner expectations
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales
- Strong understanding of the media landscape, experience hitting revenue targets, and a creative approach to new business development
- Proven experience building out new business development strategies and tactics
- Strategic thinker and consultative approach with the ability to negotiate effectively and close business deals
- Strong experience with digital culture along with knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (social media/media/advertising/digital)
- Diverse network in the media and advertising industry including key brand direct relationships
- REQUIREMENT: Minimum of 2+ years Influencer Marketing, please highlight this in your application
What we offer
We have a Pinterest-friendly office, with lots of different working spaces in Central Stockholm. We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks with the goal to empower you to do your best work and invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme.
- Full pension and health insurance.
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill.
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast-growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.