Relatable is looking for a talented, versatile Senior Creative to work within a fast-paced creative environment creating new ideas and strategies for our clients and for potential clients.
You will be a part of a global influencer marketing agency that creates influencer programs that "wow" clients around the globe with the highest level of strategy and creativity.
- Create and present groundbreaking strategies and creatives ideas together with the account team so we can win new clients and launch influencer marketing programs that make us deliver beyond our client's expectations
- Host tactical meetings with client and account management to develop effective advertising campaigns reflecting the client's objectives
- Brainstorm initial strategy direction, creative direction and provide design rationales outlining direction and tactical solutions.
- Think beyond design discipline boundaries to create integrated campaigns and programs
- Ensure designs meet objectives, budget, timeline, and quality of deliverables.
- Inspiring confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines.
- 5+ years of industry experience in an agency or creative studio setting
- Portfolio showing a strong design sense with big brand experience
- Focus under pressure
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Have an open mind and are a person that loves to get feedback and believes it is the best way to improve in a role.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of design programs
- 2+ years experience in working in Adobe Creative Suite
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top-performing crew that is passionate about their job.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast-growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm, New York, or London)