We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. You’ll be a part of a global tech company that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
Our SDRs research prospective clients, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential clients, identify how influencer marketing could help their business grow and successfully position Relatable's value proposition. In this position, you'll have the first contact with our clients, which makes this an important role in the sales process. Ultimately, your mission is to help grow our presence in the U.S. and strategically connect the dots between potential client needs and us.
What you’ll do
- Act as part of New York Sales Team supporting our Business Development Managers acquire new clients
- Have global team mates that work as SDR's in our other offices in London and Stockholm
- Work closely with BD Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies for specific territories/verticals
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for BD Managers to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Relatable
- Manage our various sales tools and CRM system - HubSpot
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how Relatable can dramatically improve their business
Who you are
- Previous successful sales experience OR strong desire to begin your sales career and succeed together with us as a company
- You recently graduated from an education in either Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Passionate and insatiable curiosity about all things regarding sales, marketing, and social media
- Self-driven sense of motivation and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values results
- Possess high technical aptitude to master our sales tools
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental coverage
- MacBook and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your monthly cell phone bill too
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Our New York office is at Spring Place
- Responsibility and a fast career track -- You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Those who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for advancement within sales.