We're looking for a talented Campaign Manager to our New York office, who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
As a Campaign Manager, you’ll be a part of the team that leads and produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Work in a dedicated team across 3-8 clients
- Manage ongoing influencer marketing campaigns for our larger clients on Instagram, Youtube and TikTok.
- Manage paid advertising through Branded Content Ads (Facebook) along with amplification on TikTok, and Youtube Ads.
- Using our in-house technology, you'll effectively manage the campaigns - including inviting, onboarding and ongoing communication with the creators, handling logistics, and pre-approving all content before it goes live – and assume full ownership of deadlines and processes
- Ensure that the campaign's goals, timeline, and budget are adhered to
- Ensure we uphold the highest quality of content aligned with all agreements and sold-in ideas
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
- Actively participate in meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions with our clients on a global and local level.
Who you are
- 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing, advertising, project management or social media.
- You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, a huge plus if you've been working with Facebook and/or Youtube Ads before.
- You are likely to be the most organized person in your circle of friends
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
What we offer.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast-growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.