Influencer Marketing Manager - Los Angeles
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
You’ll be a part of the team that leads and produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Project lead multiple ongoing campaigns on Instagram and YouTube with support from the rest of the Campaign Operations team
- Using our in-house technology, you will manage influencers throughout the collaboration - from booking to briefing and execution - while keeping a strict eye on quality
- Assume full ownership of deadlines and ensure that the campaign's goals and budget are adhered to
- Take part in brainstorms and planning sessions, to create the most effective and creative campaign formats from an influencer point of view
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve campaign outcomes. Always looking for opportunities to optimize for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis.
- Participate in status meetings with clients to provide performance updates and deliver data-driven insights
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- Experience in communicating directly with brands, influencers, & talent agencies
- Possess a highly structured way of working; competencies in planning, organization & excellent attention to detail
- You have exceptional cross-team collaboration skills & the ability to work autonomously
- An eye for quality content & storytelling
- Passionate about Influencer Marketing & stays up to date on trends, best practices & innovations is a must
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute & all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your monthly cell phone bill too
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Our Los Angeles office is just a 5-min walk to the beach
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.