We are looking for an entry level Talent Sourcing Specialist based in Stockholm. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
As an entry level Talent sourcing specialist, you’ll be a part of the team that selects the best influencers for our large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, visual, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Work in a dedicated team across 10+ clients
- Use our in-house technology to find the best influencers based on demographics data and brand relevance for our clients’ business challenges
- Ensure that the influencer selection goals and timeline are adhered to
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
- Actively participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions with our clients on a global and local level
Who you are
- You are at the beginning of your career and looking for your first role in influencer marketing
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- You have exceptional cross-team collaboration skills to deliver projects on time
- Have a creative eye and understand the importance of details.
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and private health insurance
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top-performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)