Campaign Studio - Creative Strategist (Stockholm)
Campaign Operations - Stockholm
The Relatable Studio team is growing and we’re looking for a new creative strategist based in Stockholm, Sweden for immediate start.
You’ll be a part of the team that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time.
We're looking for someone who possesses strong communications skills and has a client-centric approach when managing projects. The ideal candidate is a highly-skilled marketing and communications professional who specializes in content ideation, brand storytelling, product curation, and digital strategy.
You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, huge plus if you've been client-facing and have managed multiple marketing campaigns.
You will work in the initial phase of our campaigns with strategy, briefing and selection of influencers. You will also be responsible for reporting back to the client at the end of each campaign you work on. You will work closely with a Campaign Operations person who will execute the campaign and be responsible for all admin, logistics and communication with influencers.
Responsibilities – What you’ll do
- Play a primary role in the ideation stage for all brand campaigns; set up creative strategies for new and exciting clients
- Lead client meetings to present the execution strategy, the timeline for the execution and set the right expectations.
- Ensure we are having the highest quality of the execution aligned with the agreement and sold-in idea
- Write effective briefs and mood boards for campaigns
- Use our in-house technology to find the best influencers based on demographics data and brand relevancefor our clients’ business challenges
- Actively participate in meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions with global and local clients
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact and results featuring content, summary with insights and learnings from the campaign, and together with the sales person presents it to the client. Metrics including: Executive summary, reach, engagement, CTR, View Through Rate, Audience analysis, top performing content.
- Present insights and learnings from the campaign and possible improvements for the next campaign
Requirements – Who you are
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- 1-3 years experience with project management, operations or media/advertising production
- Highly-skilled marketing and communications professional who specialities include content ideation, brand storytelling, product curation, and digital strategy.
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- The drive to work independently and effectively on multiple projects, assuming full ownership of deadlines and processes
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
- Speak Swedish and English fluently with strong communication and email-writing skills. Bonus if you speak another language as we work with people from all over the world, in particular the Nordic Markets for this position.
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and health insurances
- All the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)
- Responsibility & a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.