Relatable consists of 50+ employees over three offices – Stockholm, London & New York. You’ll be a part of a global team that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns, centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ creators at the same time.
Relatable is now looking for a new Strategist to join our growing London or Stockholm team, starting as soon as possible.
We're looking for someone who possesses strong strategic and creative skills and has a client-centric approach. The ideal candidate is a highly creative and analytical marketing professional who specializes in digital marketing strategy, concept development and brand storytelling.
You have likely worked at an advertising agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. You are client-facing and have worked on developing long-term campaign strategies for local and global brands.
You'll work in the initial phase of our campaigns with strategy, concept development and creative briefing. You will work closely together with other talented Strategists as well as the Creative Lead, who will be your direct manager.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Developing social media, influencer marketing and digital strategies for Relatable’s global & local clients
- Developing social media, influencer marketing and digital creative concepts for Relatable’s global & local clients
- Participating in client meetings to present the strategy and creative brief, setting the right expectations.
- Creating effective visual briefs and mood boards for campaigns
- Actively participating in meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions internally and with Relatable’s clients
- Using insights and learnings from campaigns in order to develop upcoming strategies and creative briefs.
Requirements – Who You Are
- Relevant degree within Marketing/Digital Marketing or similar
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media - either from an agency or an in-house marketing team
- Highly creative and strategic professional who specializes in digital marketing strategy, concept development and brand storytelling.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem solving skills.
- The drive to work independently and effectively on multiple projects, assuming full ownership of your part.
- Fluent in English
Perks & Benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, investing in your professional development and well-being.
- Full pension and health insurance
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Cool offices located in Central London, Stockholm & New York
- Responsibility from day one and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months, not years.