Sales Development Representative - London
Sales – London
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team -- this is a phenomenal way to learn the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person and leader.
Our SDRs research prospective clients, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential clients, identify how influencer marketing could help their business grow and successfully position Relatable's value proposition. In this position, you'll have the first contact with our clients, which makes this an important role in the sales process. Ultimately, your mission is to help grow our presence in Europe and strategically connect the dots between potential client needs and us.
What you’ll do
- Act as part of the London Sales Team supporting our Business Development Managers acquire new clients
- Work closely with BD Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies for specific territories/verticals
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for BD Managers to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Relatable
- Manage our various sales tools and CRM system, HubSpot
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how Relatable can dramatically improve their business
Who you are
- Previous successful sales experience OR strong desire to begin your sales career and succeed together with us as a company
- You recently graduated from an education in either Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Passionate and insatiable curiosity about all things regarding sales, marketing, and social media
- Self-driven sense of motivation and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values results
- Possess high technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Relatable team (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle
- Responsibility and a fast career track -- You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Those who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for advancement within sales.